Due to current circumstances and guidelines that have been set forth by CDC, 2020 protocol testing will be extended until July 1, 2020. The following is a recommendation from GMVEMSC:
- Test in small groups (less than 8)
- Maintain six feet between providers
- Sanitize all equipment after each user has tested
- Practice employee screening prior to testing per GMVEMSC and CDC recommendations
- Use the opportunity during testing to emphasize the critical importance of repeated hygiene and the need to conserve PPE. We must conserve PPE now! Tomorrow is too late.
Protocols will go into effect July 1, 2020. If you have not completed a skill test for a new skill YOU MAY NOT USE THAT SKILL i.e. Breathing treatments at the EMT-Basic Level.
These dates are fluid and can possibly change at any time. We will re-evaluate the first part of April and decide if any adjustments need to be made.